Volunteers are the most valuable resource Fresh Hope has.
Currently we are looking for people with experience in the following areas
- House Parent
- Picking up and delivery of orders and donations
- Property maintenance
- Video Production
Volunteers need to meet the following:
- Hold a current Blue Card (working with children) before they volunteer any time with Fresh Hope.
- To have a drug free lifestyle
- Be flexible to fit in with the daily program
- Support the residents recovery
- Ability to work within a team
- Like a challenge.
- Your own transport
- Have a current license (Manual)
If you are interested in Volunteering, please send us your details, and areas of experience. Click Here to send us an email
When available members from the Fresh Hope Team travel throughout QLD to be Guest Speakers at different Functions. If you are looking for a Guest Speaker in relation to Program we provide please feel free to contact the Administration Staff or on 1300557103.
Alternatively you may wish to request copies of our program brochure for distribution in your local community. Again please feel free to contact us via email or 1300557103