Join us in changing lives and Break The Generational Cycle!
You can be involved in helping Fresh Hope empower mothers and children to break the generational cycle of addiction.
The Following are a list or different areas you can be involved in.
Wider Community Benefits
Fresh Hope works to benefit not only the mothers and children that enter their program, but the general community as a whole. Fresh Hope’s contribution to the local community, to date, has been both practical and financial.
- The Community – benefits with the successful return of mothers from the Fresh Hope program returning as responsible citizens to society, the wider community benefits financially. By the time ‘Fresh Hope’ mothers graduate they have paid all fines for prior convictions and have learnt to work, returning income to the community.
- Local Government –benefits with resources assisted financially through changed work and spending patterns by rehabilitated families. ‘Fresh Hope’ uses the services and products of local businesses to meet their daily requirements, generating monetary return to the local community.
- Government – through financial savings on its resources in health, housing, foster care, and the costly results of criminal behaviour
- Future Generations – with the Generational Cycle of addiction and abuse broken the children of rehabilitated mothers will grow up to be responsible citizens with their mothers as positive role models living a changed lifestyle. In turn the cycle of addiction is broken for future generations of families.
Watch this space!
How your donation will help
Donations can be made to support specific services or equipment or can be made as a general donation to assist with the running of all our services.
Every donation is very much appreciated and helps pay for the operational expenses of the Fresh Hope program.
A Big Thank you to our Generous Supporters who have recently donated finance to complete the following projects
Listed below are items that are still on our wish list which we cannot afford to purchase through our current budget.
- Donation of $5500 for a Zero Turn Mower.
- Donation of $62,000 to purchase a new 14 seater Commuter Bus
- For more information on larger items on the wish list please contact the Admin Team
For Tax Deduction purposes please send us your Name, Postal Details and remittance advice of donation, so we can send you a Tax Receipt.
Po Box 485,
Toowoomba, QLD, 4350
Donations can also be made on the Internet at the following secure websiteOur Community
Donations and partnerships
Whilst we are proud to receive the support of Federal funding for our services, this only covers the costs of our staff and basic services. This means that we have to find additional funding to support our operating costs.
As a not-for-profit organization we welcome the involvement and support of our local communities. You can become involved in a number of ways:
Donations to Fresh Hope is tax deductible Donations can be made to support specific services or equipment or can be made as a general donation to assist with the running of all our services.
Donations can also be made on the Internet at the following secure website Our Community
Donations of Goods
The donation of equipment is welcomed e.g. domestic furniture for our residence; outdoor furniture; sports equipment; office equipment etc.. as are items for special events e.g. Christmas. Please contact us if you have goods you would like to donate.
Become a Member
Join the Friends of Fresh Hope. Membership costs only $15/Single, $20/Couple a year and we welcome new Members. The Donation and Membership Form is attached
workplace giving is a payroll contribution scheme where direct pre-tax donations from registered employees can provide a continuing benefit. If you are interested please contact us to discuss the benefits.
Become a Volunteer
Working with young children – Qld blue card systemBlue Card
Volunteering can have a meaningful, positive impact on your community. Our Volunteers are seen as valued members of the team and we rely heavily on them for their skills, experience and expertise. Fresh Hope has numerous volunteering opportunities in a variety of roles – for more details on our Volunteer Scheme please contact us.
Donation through Bequest / Will
Help us to support future local generations through a bequest or will. We suggest you seek expert independent advice before making personal decisions on a bequest or your will.
More information about our Funding
Project Name: Therapeutic Residential Rehabilitation for Mothers and their Children 2008 -2011 – to current
The Australian Government Department of Health & Ageing as part of the Non-Government Organisation Treatment Grants Program (NGOTGP) NTOTG Treatment Grants has provided funding for Fresh Hope for the project.
The Infrastructure development at Fresh Hope has been sourced through funding bodies, donations from businesses and supporters, and fundraising events.
Operational funding is sourced through fees paid by residents and the generous support of family, friends, fundraising events and the Fresh Hope support base.
When available members from the Fresh Hope Team travel throughout QLD to be Guest Speakers at different Functions. If you are looking for a Guest Speaker in relation to Program we provide please feel free to contact the Administration Staff or on 1300557103.
Alternatively you may wish to request copies of our program brochure for distribution in your local community. Again please feel free to contact us via email or 1300557103